Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 16 Out-takes

If you haven't been reading very long and are wondering about these out-take posts, go here to my sisters blog for the full effect.
They are weekly progressions of Kristin's baby bump throughout the duration of her pregnancy!
Every Monday night we gather in my spare bedroom where I have set up an at-home studio and do a little mini photo-shoot. I edit our favorites and email then to Kristin where she writes her little ditty and posts it. Then once I have time ... I edit and post my favorite out-takes from our shoot!

We hope you are enjoying them as much as we are!


I realize there are only two out-takes this week, I am super tired! I am working so hard to get all of your Baker Farm Sessions done! Don't give up on me yet, I promise they are coming!

No comments: