Friday, May 22, 2009

Ok so I don't know who Kelly is but my sister posted about her "show us where you live" Fridays. This week its dinning rooms, but since I don't really have a dinning room I have an eat in kitchen and it looks like a bomb hit it; I decided to post our living room today in stead! Sorry I hope that doesn't mess up the cycle of living spaces.

This is the entrance from the kitchen...


and from the other side...


and this is my most favorite thing we own..its my grandmothers china cabinet that I took from my mothers when I moved out. We painted it red and it holds my other prized possession which is my new china Lenox Chirp!!

The perfect place to store it right??


Thanks for letting me share my home. If I can get the kitchen clean enough to photograph maybe I'll post it tomorrow sometime. And we will have a "show us where you live Saturday"!!
But if I don't get to it, I'll be back in week. I am headed to Va for the week to shoot for Taste of the South and I am not sure what that will hold as far as interent connection goes! Have a happy Memorial Day. And gets lots of sun!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm SO HAPPY you shared your living room with us....it is just beautiful and looks like YOU (that's a compliment). I can't wait to see the rest of the house. Have fun on your "work" trip.

Taz + Belly said...

You crack me up. Your house looks great. Unfortunately, without natural sunlight in my dining room the pictures looked a little wonky. Maybe I should have called you to photograph them :). Did you go to Kelly's blog and add your link to her site?

Kether said...

Seriously beautiful, like your kitchen.

LOVE the giant W, the china cabinet and thanks for the link to the china...its BEAUITFUL